Thursday, February 6, 2014

WHO IS THE AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY'S DADDY?

WHO IS THE AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY'S DADDY?
I’m fixing to briefly weigh in on something I have no business touching, besides, some people think of me as a nut case anyway. 

What if I am off the beaten path that don’t mean my beliefs are wrong. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Concerning two great black athletes that is at loggerheads: Long before O. J. got into trouble, guess who was always on his case for being too white? 

Go figure? Some people just naturally goes against the grain, enough said. The problem with the African American race as a whole is culture. 

The welfare state has destroyed the African American family structure and community. But, that don’t mean we have to take it lying down and still not feel responsible for our own behavior and survival. 


I don’t have the power to stop anything, but you can bet your bottom dollar that I will never make excuses for bad behavior. And no matter who does it I’m not accepting any excuses because of what happened in the distance past. 

Grow up African Americans and take responsibility for the behavior of yourself and that of your race. This welfare state has destroyed accountability and responsibility throughout all of America and I’m sick and tired of it. 


Today a decent law abiding black man can’t walk into many stores without being feared because we as a race won’t clean up our own community house. 

Don’t tell me that ain’t from a lack of feeling responsible for our own behavior as individuals and as a race. We still have a dependent slave mentality and think it’s the white mans fault. 


The only cure for that is for someone to kick the crutch from under us and demand we stand on our own two feet. Independent minded people don't look to blame and find excuses to fail. 

I know I may sounds cold, but this USA economy is fixing to collapse and we black folks need to wake up and be prepared, now. 

Every preacher in the pulpit and any member in the black community with an ounce of authority need to feel responsible for this cancer in our community called crime. 


I don’t mean taking any physical action we have law enforcement for that. What I’m talking about is taking a moral stand instead of not feeling racially responsible for bad behavior in our youth. 

If we don’t save our youths no other race will. I didn’t intend to vent like this, I just got carried away but something’s need to be said. The so called African American leadership is out to lunch.

SIRMANS LOG: 18 DECEMBER 2013, 1750 
HOURS

CONTINUED    OR PURCHASE YOUR FREDDIE L SIRMANS SR BOOK HERE        

No comments:

Post a Comment